We’re Hiring! Join our team….
Business development manager – Luminate, wellbeing consultancy
We are looking to hire a business development manager to help with the expansion of our wellbeing consultancy.
We work with organisations of all sizes and across a broad range of industries running wellbeing programmes, workshops, training sessions and consultancy. We are looking to expand our team to help us meet our ambitious targets of 2020.
We are a business with a heart; we have a mission to dramatically improve mental health in business across the UK. We are a small business at present so we need our people to be happy getting stuck in with the requirements of running a business of this size, which may sometimes fall outside the key responsibilities of your role. In return, we’ll promise a huge opportunity for personal and professional development and a role with flexibility and great benefits. The candidate will work from our office base in Liverpool street, reporting into the founding director of the business.
• Identifying and targeting new potential clients & developing new business opportunities (through phone, email, LinkedIn and face to face meetings)
• Identifying new business verticals / assisting in developing a growth strategy
• Managing and developing relationships with existing and new partners
• Creating proposals and pitch presentations for new clients
• Dealing with inbound leads
• Generating referrals from your network, our clients & partners
• Networking with other professionals
The candidate must:
• Have experience in sales / business development
• Have a proven track record in generating new business
• Be a natural relationship builder
• Have an ‘all hands on deck’ attitude
• Have the desire to grow with a small business
• Have a passion for wellbeing
• Bonus – have experience in partnering with HR teams
• Commission scheme
• Opportunity for career progression
• 30 days holiday allowance
• Flexible working hours
• Pension scheme
Salary: £28,000 – 30,000
To apply please email your CV to: email@example.com