Join our team…
We’re looking for a marketing executive to join our small team here at Luminate.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about wellbeing and has some fun and exciting ideas to bring to the table. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a B2B environment and will have excellent copywriting and communication skills. At the heart of the role will be the ability to communicate our vision and mission to the wider world, through innovative and engaging campaigns.
We are a business with a heart; we have a mission to dramatically improve mental health in businesses across the UK. We are a small organisation at present so we need our people to be happy getting stuck in with the requirements of running a business of this size, which may sometimes fall outside the key responsibilities of their role. In return, we’ll promise a huge opportunity for personal and professional development and a role with flexibility and great benefits.
- Help us communicate our vision and mission to our target audience
- Creation of content including blogs, case studies and videos
- Management of Luminate social media channels
- Working closely with our business development manager to create relevant sales collateral
- Working closely with company suppliers such as graphic designer and digital marketing agency
- Develop and and manage marketing projects
- Updating the company website
The right person will have:
- 2-years plus marketing experience in a B2B environment
- An engaging writing style & great story-telling ability
- Adobe illustrator proficiency
- Basic design skills
- Knowledge of using WordPress
- A passion and interest in wellbeing and mental health
Life at Luminate:
At Luminate you can expect a flexible and collaborative environment where you’ll be offered autonomy and freedom to do your role and to develop your career.
- Opportunity for career progression
- 30 days holiday allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
The role would usually involve working from our office base in Liverpool Street, Central London, but for the foreseeable future this will be a home-based role (due to social distancing restrictions)
Salary – £27 – 28k
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org