Our Wellbeing Champions course works with a group of self-nominated employees to create a team of wellbeing advocates within your organisation.
We aim to equip your Champions with the confidence and knowledge to model healthy behaviours, promote the organisation’s wellbeing activities and support colleagues who may be struggling.
Champions will learn how to proactively look after one’s wellbeing, how to have effective conversations around mental health, what the signs and symptoms of mental ill-health are, and where to signpost an at-risk colleague.
• What is a wellbeing champion? Understanding the scope of the role
• Understanding the factors that affect our mental health and wellbeing
• Spotting the signs and symptoms of poor mental health
• Having effective conversations around mental health
• Building resilience and boosting happiness at work
• Case study work
• Creating ideas for organisational initiatives
• Keeping mentally healthy; tips for promoting a culture of wellbeing
• Understanding the boundaries of your role
The course also includes a digital handbook for the wellbeing champion to refer to during and after their training is complete.
This training is delivered over 7.5 hours, over 3x sessions of 2.5 hours
Learning is interactive and involves a combination of presentation, group discussion, group exercises and individual activities.
• We can accommodate groups of up to 12
• Delivered live via Zoom (or a similar platform) by one of Luminate’s experienced facilitators
• We can accommodate groups of up to 16
• Presented live, in your workspace by one of Luminate’s experienced facilitators
This training suitable is for staff at all levels with an active interest in mental health and wellbeing. We recommend that workplace wellbeing champions are self-nominated.
I just wanted to share a quick note and thank Mel and Jana for organising our Mental Health Workshops. Jana did a fantastic job and was really engaging in all three sessions delivered. We found the content incredibly useful. Two of the three sessions were delivered globally via a webinar format and were greatly received. It was a pleasure working with Jana and Mel as no request was too difficult, they were always happy to accommodate any requests I made. I would definitely recommend Luminate, and look forward to having them more sessions in the near future
Mel delivered a brilliant and eye opening lunchtime workshop on mental wellbeing in the workplace. It was interactive and informative and even just having a range of employees together in one room talking about this topic started to break down the stigma and normalise such a common issue.
In the session you learn how to identify the signs of someone who is struggling mentally and you come away with a toolkit for how to help people.
Thank you Mel, your work has never been more important than it is now. We can’t wait to have you back in the office!
We engaged Luminate to run mental health awareness training with our managers. Mel’s delivery style was very positive and we felt the training had the desired positive impact.
The training methods were varied, for example, different learning styles were taken into account, as well the levels of experience in the groups. Feedback from participants was very good overall and the training provided a foundation for good management practice.
I can recommend Luminate as a training provider that is completely reliable, works to high standards and in partnership with their clients.