Stress has become a status symbol of our modern world; we compete to be the busiest person in the room and the one to have the most demands on our time. We have associated this state of living with success, but does this really mean we’re working effectively?
We look at the science behind stress and the effect it has on our brains and our bodies. We look to identify common triggers and high pressure zones and we offer practical tools on how to combat everything from short-term pressure to chronic stress.
Drawing on disciplines from cognitive therapies to behavioural science, we teach you a new set of tools to enable you to manage stress more effectively.
Webinar duration: 60-minutes | Workshop duration: 90-minutes
• The effect of stress on our brains and our bodies
• Identifying the signs and symptoms of stress
• What causes stress? Identifying triggers and high pressure zones
• Identifying your key stressors and effective coping strategies
• Some practical stress management techniques
• Dealing with chronic stress