This Buddhist proverb, summarises what we aim to teach in this webinar. It’s less about trying to control our minds, rather just manage them better so that we’re not overwhelmed with stressful, negative or anxious thinking.
In this webinar we look at how we can shape our thinking patterns and introduce better practice which will help us think more positively and feel happier.
Webinar duration: 60-minutes | Workshop duration: 90-minutes
• Understanding the slow and fast brain
• Practicing positive thinking
• Assessing your current thinking states
• Using mind management to reduce stress and feel calmer
• Challenging your inner critic