Anxiety is a normal part of life. There are biological reasons why we experience anxiety as human beings, which explains why we latch on to negative events, why we ruminate so much and why we feel threatened by seemingly small challenges.
In this workshop, we teach new coping strategies for dealing with anxiety and explore why our current coping strategies are not necessarily working for us.
Webinar duration: 60-minutes | Workshop duration: 90-minutes
• Why do we experience anxiety?
• Defining anxiety & anxiety disorders
• Changing our approach to anxiety
• Using the body to calm the mind
• Tools for managing anxiety