When teams work well, it becomes easier to produce great work. But, often, things get in the way of this. When dysfunctional behaviours emerge within a team, friction increases, projects can stall, and our working lives become a bit more difficult. But when teams work together harmoniously, great things start to happen for the individual, the team and the business.
This session focuses on improving team cohesion and reducing conflict within your teams, so that everyone can harness their individual skills and work to the group's full potential.
Webinar duration: 60-minutes | Workshop duration: 90-minutes
• The common factors of high performing teams
• Improving social awareness and relationship management
• Improving collaborative working
• Overcoming team dysfunctions
• A collaborative team-building exercise