Life will inevitably throw curveballs at us but it’s how we react to them that matters most. This workshop teaches you how to build resilience so we can navigate the complex and uncertain world we live in today. You’ll learn how to build up vital skills and develop the critical factors which make someone resilient and helps them thrive when they face adversity.
In a workplace scenario we come up against countless challenges, many of which can leave us feeling stressed, overwhelmed or exhausted. Our workloads have increased and there is more expected of us than ever before. Juggling that with family life can add to what seems an impossible challenge. But there is a way to strengthen our resolve and even enjoy the trials that life throws at us.
Webinar duration: 60-minutes | Workshop duration: 90-minutes`
• A baseline of good physical & mental health
• Adaptability: becoming comfortable with uncertainty
• Strengthening our social support network
• Motivation and finding your ‘why’
• Community connection & giving back
• Developing a growth mindset
• Changing attitudes to failure
• Building back-up systems for when things go wrong