Life will inevitably throw us curveballs but it’s how we react to them that matters most. In the workplace we come up against countless challenges, many of which can leave us feeling stressed, overwhelmed or exhausted.
This session teaches attendees how to build resilience so they can navigate the complex and uncertain world of today. They’ll learn vital skills and how to shift certain perspectives in order to build resilience and help them thrive in the face adversity.
Webinar duration: 60-minutes | Workshop duration: 90-minutes`
• A baseline of good physical and mental health
• Adaptability: becoming comfortable with uncertainty
• Strengthening our social support network
• Motivation and finding your ‘why’
• Community connection and giving back
• Developing a growth mindset
• Challenging attitudes to failure
• Building back-up systems for when things go wrong