Self-confidence and self-esteem form a big part of positive mental health. True inner confidence is detectable by others around us and, whilst it is not something we can fake, it is something we can build on and improve.
Although we all have insecurities, some of us suffer more with low confidence than others, and it affects our ability to really thrive at work. Confidence can help us build stronger relationships, master new skills and perform at a higher level at work. In this session, we help you build an understanding of how you can develop self-confidence in order to maximise success at work and beyond.
Webinar duration: 60-minutes | Workshop duration: 90-minutes
• Identifying the root of low confidence
• Assessing our own level of confidence
• Building self-compassion for better confidence
• The importance of authenticity and vulnerability
• Exercises for building confidence
• Owning your space